The DST800 is a traditional analog Depth, Speed and Temperature transducer for Raymarine instrument systems. Plug the DST800 directly into the i40 Bidata, i50 Tridata or iTC-5 instrument transducer converter and receive accurate depth, speed through water, and water temperature data on your connected devices.
Calibration of the transducer’s sensors is performed from its host instrument. When connected to iTC-5, calibration is performed through a network-connected Axiom chartplotter or i70s instrument.
- Convenient depth, speed and temperature sensors in a single 2-inch through-hull fitting
- 200 kHz frequency compatible with analog depth instruments
- Wide, fan-shaped beam works well on high-deadrise hulls, even when heeled over
- 2-inch, high-strength plastic housing suitable for fiberglass or metal hulls
- Retractable housing with water valve for easy maintenance
- 14M (45 foot) interconnect cable with analog spade connectors
- Compatible with most legacy Raymarine analog instruments (ST40, ST60, ST60+, ST70, transducer pods)