The i60 Wind instrument display calculates both true and apparent wind speed and angle. Wind angle is presented on an easy-to-understand analog needle gauge, while wind speed is reported on its high-contrast LCD readout. The i60 Wind instrument provides critical information for sailing vessels and is also right at home onboard well-equipped cruising and fishing powerboats.
The i60 Wind instrument is engineered for easy viewing, by day or night. Its high-contrast LCD and red backlighting combine to deliver superior visibility under all conditions. i60 instruments also support local and group dimming control. This makes it easy to adjust the brightness of multiple Raymarine products all at once. Simple push button controls provide easy access to all its data displays. i60 series instruments are the perfect combination of powerful performance, easy operation and rugged reliability.
I60 WIND KEY FEATURES
- Analog needle display reports relative wind angle from 000° to 180°
- Colorized port and starboard segments call out close-hauled wind angles
- High contrast LCD for wind speed, Beaufort, max wind, VMG, and tack angle reporting
- Red backlighting enhances night visibility
- SeaTalkng, NMEA2000 and SeaTalk network compatible
- Built-in wind transducer interface for traditional or Rotavecta masthead units
- Compact footprint
- Low power consumption
- Surface mount or optional trunnion mount kit
FULL INTEGRATION WITH RAYMARINE EQUIPMENT
All i60 instruments are designed to fully integrate with Raymarine’s autopilots and other navigation equipment. Each i60 instrument can be configured as a Master display, hosting its own transducer, or as a Repeater display, showing information from another source on the network. i60 instruments are SeaTalkng network-ready and can be easily adapted to connect to NMEA2000 or older SeaTalk networks.
The wired masthead wind transducer provides accurate measurement of relative wind speed and direction.
When combined with other sensors like boat speed and compass, the masthead transducer provides the necessary wind information to calculate true wind speed, true direction and many other advanced data items.
Available in 2 different lengths, the 300mm short-arm version is the perfect choice for cruising sailboats or power boats. High performance sailing boats may prefer the 600mm long-arm version which moves the transducer farther away from the updraft of the boat’s sails for enhanced accuracy.
- Durable anodized aluminum and UV-stabilized plastic construction
- Masthead mounting block and interconnect cable included
- Compatible with i60 Wind, iTC-5, ST60+ and ST60 series instruments
- Replaceable feather/pointer and speed cups (part number A28167)