The P371 speed and temperature transducer is designed for boats with limited headroom under the floorboards. The P371’s low-profile housing option is nearly flush to the hull and minimizes drag with only 5mm (3/13″) extending outside of the hull. The included P398 countersunk housing mounts flush, eliminating turbulence for more accurate speed readings.
- Installs in tight spaces with only 153mm (6 inches) of headroom
- Overall height is only 75mm (2.96 inches)
- Right-angle cable exit saves space and prevents damage if stepped on
- Self-closing water valve reduces water flow when insert is removed for service or cleaning
- 10-meter (33-foot) cable with ISO spade connectors
- Works with i40, i50, ST40, ST60, ST60+, iTC-5 and other analog instruments