Pure Sine Victron Phoenix Inverter 24/250 VE.Direct Schucko 250VA 24V
The Victron VE.Direct communications port allows the PV inverter to be connected to the
- A computer (a VE.Direct to USB interface cable is required).
- Apple and Android smartphones, tablets, mackbooks and other devices (a VE.Direct to Bluetooth Smart dongle is required).
The Phoenix 24/250 inverter is fully configurable:
- Low battery voltage alarm and reconnection levels.
- Low battery voltage shutdown and restart levels.
- Dynamic disconnection: load-dependent disconnection level
- Output voltage 210 – 245V
- Frequency 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- ECO mode on/off and ECO mode level sensor
ECO mode operation
The inverter remains in stand-by when the power in Watts of its output falls below a previously configured value. Once in stand-by, the inverter will switch on briefly (adjustable; default: every 2.5 seconds). If the load exceeds the preset level, the inverter will remain on.
High additional peak starting power
One of the characteristics of SinusMax technology is its very high starting power. Phoenix inverters are designed to supply difficult loads, such as motors or power tools with high peak starting power.
Remote on/off switch
On this model of solar inverter, you can connect a remote On/Off switch and run the two wires to the inverter to remotely turn the inverter on and off. This option is one of the most valued by customers with a caravan or a boat or sailboat.
Data sheet Phoenix Inverter 24/250 VE Direct Schuko – PIN241251200
Protection Standard : IP21